Jobs & Opportunities to Join the Team
ELIE and the Elephant Valley Project focus on elephant welfare, conservation and education. We love people from all over Cambodia and the world to join the project, contribute their time in a meaningful way and contribute to a future for elephants.
Ecotourism Project Manager
Manage our main ecotourism program
- Manage the ecotourism visitor and volunteer program
- Monitoring the care programs for the elephants onsite
- Manage and support 40+ local and international staff
- Manage weekly finances, including income and expenses
Ecotourism, Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Develop and promote awareness of our elephant sanctuary
- Sales. The main focus of the job is sell the EVP product
- Marketing collateral, website content and weekly social media content
- Elephants & ecotourism – back up support for the team at the sanctuary
Groups Leader & Activities Coordinator
Education & conservation
- Growing and running our Groups Program
- Environmental education and conservation
- Create more educational activities and materials, pitch and promote the EVP to potential new groups
To further promote our mission we have developed an Intern Program, enabling people from all over Cambodia and the world to join the project, contribute their time in a meaningful way and hopefully learn from the experience.
The Intern Program is open to Khmer Nationals and International applicants.
Do you have a research topic in mind, we are open to collaboration and research placements for your Uni.
Email Jemma at ELIECambodia.Manager@gmail.com to discuss more.